Raise Money While You Shop!
Henry Sibley Band Boosters has an ongoing ShopWithScrip fundraising program. When you buy retail cards through Scrip, 75% of the discount we earn after our shipping fees goes to your student’s Band account. Hundreds of retailers make their gift cards available through Scrip, for just about any purchase including food, clothing, entertainment, gasoline, dining out.
- Learn more at the ShopWithScrip website.
- Read and return our waiver form as acceptance of our Program policies. Our Scrip coordinator will contact you with our organization enrollment code.
- On the Scrip website, click on the green ‘Family Sign up’ button and fill out the registration form, using the organization code that was sent to you.
- You will have the option to sign up for Presto Pay. We highly recommend this as you can easily reload cards with funds, which works great for regular expenses like grocery and gas cards. Also, you can buy ScripNow! certificates which are available immediately.
- Payment will be allowed through Scrip’s Presto Pay or by Credit/Debit card on our Online School Store.
- For Online School Store payments, use our Online Store. Add the item Scrip in $5 increments for the quantity that covers the order cost (if you ordered $50 of Scrip, pay for 10.) Include a brief summary of what you ordered and your student’s name in the notes.
- We wait for sufficient orders to exceed shipping costs and still earn students credit before we place a purchase order. We will contact you when your order is being placed, and again when it is ready to be picked up.
- NOTE: we are not supporting payments by check.
Contact Band Boosters at email@example.com with any questions.