It is time to replace our 20-year-old Marching Band uniforms. Our band program is growing larger and getting stronger and it is time to look like a modern 21st century competitive marching band. New uniforms will help to show our commitment to music education in the district and will be a source of pride for our band and our school. We are doing well but we have quite a way to go to reach our goal of replacing at least 55 uniforms by summer 2014!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- A tax deductible donation of $400 will pay for one new uniform.
- Ask relatives, corporations, non-profits, and marching band alumni if they would like to donate a band uniform.
- Donated uniforms will have labels indicating the donor, or the person in whose honor the uniform has been donated. For example, the label may read: Donated by XYZ Corporation, or Donated in honor of John Smith.
- Any marching band family donating a full uniform, or finding someone else to donate a uniform(s), will be exempt from paying uniform fees throughout the career of their marching band member.
- Partial donations help too!
DONATIONS BY CHECK
- Make checks payable to:
- Henry Sibley Marching Arts Association
- Henry Sibley High School
- Attn.: Amy Powers
- 1897 Delaware Ave.
- Mendota Heights, MN 55118